Blair was very happy to have the tracheotomy tube removed today! It was later in the day when they got to it - but the important part is that they removed it!
His sister Cassie went in and took him a costume - lol - and he dressed up! Too darn cute! He can seriously pull of just about anything and look good! And I truly enjoy the technology that allows me to see him throughout the day! :)
His spirits remain very positive and he is doing such a great job working on his recovery! He told me today he was working on 'smarts' - and he had to explain - that he did everything in speech therapy that he needed to (in order to eat and all - and of course he can talk without problem) so was working on improving his memory and getting him ready to get back to school. He said it is "brain recovery". I so love the way he thinks!
Thanks for your prayers! I can only say that God has blessed us way beyond our expectations!!
No comments:
Post a Comment